What is this toy all about?
It may have a funny name but don’t let that fool you – Uncle Milton’s Dinosaur Train Dino Poop Kit is as educational as it is fun! Archeologists in training will have a blast getting their hands dirty discovering the differences between omnivores, herbivores and carnivores! Each mound of …poo… is filled with different food items depending on what type of dinosaur its from. Kids dig through, piece together the food and form a hypothesis about what type of dinosaur it is. The food (bones and leaves) can also be used to make fossils!
Yes, you too can bring the PBS Kids TV show to life. In poop form. Food included.
Things We Love!
- Whats not to love? It’s fun, it’s educational and it’s just a little gross.
- It’s affordable!
- It’s available in 3 different styles – Omnivore, Carnivore & Herbivore
- Stores easily in resealable plastic containers
What’s In The Box??
- 1 Pile of Dino Poop
- 1 Set of Bones (for the carnivore and omnivore)
- Plants (for the omnivore and herbivore)
- 1 Container
4 & up
Toys R Us sells the Dinosaur Train Poop Kit for $7.99
Where to buy
Since it’s a new toy, it is just starting to roll out, but, you can find it now at Toys R Us online : Dinosaur Train Dino Poop Kit from Uncle Milton!
Sample was provided for review. Opinion remains my own.